TODO - host all scripts.
TODO - this whole thing needs to be redone!
https://www.greasespot.net/ [ 1 ] was also greasemonkey.mozdev.org
userscripts.org is long gone. Sigh.
2019-07-09 - 1.6a - https://github.com/Lorentz83/userscripts/tree/master/XKCDTooltip
Editor [Select Script Editor]
Scripts are located in
All scripts share one configuration file.
- Wikipedia to Infogalactic redirector is installed but disabled.
- Download YouTube Captions
- (git repo)
- Semantic YouTube Links
- Youtube Persist Worldwide (and SSL!)
Platypus - seems to be dead
- A Firefox extension which lets you modify a Web page from your browser -- "What You See Is What You Get" -- and then save those changes as a Greasemonkey script so that they'll be repeated the next time you visit the page.
- As of 2010-05-11 it has an alpha version which works for the latest Firefox.
- The project seems to be dead.
Privacy and Security ∞
Greasemonkey scripts will not work on localhost:// URLs for security reasons.
Pale Moon support ∞
- 2019-07-12 - it still attempts to update scripts which are disabled!
2019-07-09 - 3.31.4Fork
- I've been using janekptacijarabaci's Greasemonkey Pale Moon fork for some time.
2015-05-21 - Greasemonkey was noted as pending.
- No GreaseMonkey script appears to be functioning.
- I copied my
gm_scripts/folder from Firefox, and no scripts appear in Pale Moon when I restart it.
- Script compiler was abandoned, but
might be interesting.
|^ 1||was also greasemonkey.mozdev.org|