Entertainment > Movies >
This movie is BAD. It's an un-movie.
There is no plot, no thinking, no psychological thriller to be had. It's a moody drama, and a bad one at that. It reminds me of bits and pieces of Roswell - (1999 show).
- ~~ Stephen Hawking and his book..
- 43:00 -- Talks about high Iowa Tests of Educational Development scores. High scoring is a sign of Genius. Poor social skills or other Eccentricities are also common with such people.
- 55:35 -- Isn't that a gigantic breach of trust?
- 1:06:25 -- But at least it features The Evil Dead - (1981 movie). =/ But NOBODY is in the theatre! =(
- 1:08:00 -- That's the eye which was glowing when Donnie stabbed the mirror.
- 1:14:34 -- Accelerants generally leave a smell. He was splashing the stuff around pretty liberally.
- 1:22:20 -- She has a crush on him. Haha.
- 1:36:12 -- Where'd he get the gun from? Did I miss that part?
1:36:50 -- Wow, he's got some strength to be able to carry her the distance people would normally drive.
Special Features ∞
Oh my god, the visions commentary is stupid, but it has a hilarious lispy voice in there.
Easter eggs ∞
The DVD contains several Easter Eggs, or hidden items. Two are visible in the "Philosophy of Time Travel" book in the Special Features. On each of the appendix pages, press the up arrow on your remote and press enter. For Appendix A, the viewer gets a deleted scene about the flooding of the school, and Appendix B, the viewer gets a different trailer for the movie. Another can be found after selecting the "Cunning Visions" menu screen. At the bottom of the screen, highlight the Special Features menu entry, press the right arrow on your remote to highlight the icon, and press enter. This will allow you to enter a Web site gallery.