A high quality budget microphone.
- I use the Blue Sherpa software.
- The bottom is a 1/4" hole
It comes with an adapter:
- 1/4" male
- combination 3/8" female and 5/8" female.
- See Audio stuff for help.
- Works just as well as the Blue Yeti I used to use.
- The mute button is hardware, and actually works. Windows 10 cannot listen through the microphone when the button is pressed and has gone red.
- I'm using this with an absorption cable which can trivially detach.
I'm using this with a Radius II.
- Though it fits, I cannot plug headphones in at the same time.
- I should have bought the Radius III, which I heard would suit the Yeti Nano. However, the Blue website doesn't note any shock mounts suitable for the Yeti Nano.
Orange blinking light ∞
If the front circular light is blinking orange, then change:
Sound > Microphone Properties > Advanced >
Default Format [2 channel, 24 it, 48000 Hz (Studio Quality)
Tested 2019-04-16 on Windows 10.
Freezing computer ∞
Testing 2019-06-16 on Windows 10. The problem persists.
[ + ]