The body >
The largest organ of the body. =)
- Personal grooming
- People with sensitive skin have a hard time shaving without serious irritation.
- Silicon helps maintain healthy skin.
- Calcium helps to keep the skin healthy.
- Copper is involved in skin colouring.
Facial masks ∞
- Mix with hot water and apply to a clean face and let it sit for 15 minutes without any facial expressions. This is supposed to clean out pores.
- earlier than 2007-02-19 -- I've never really practiced this enough to form an opinion.
- 2007-02-19 -- It's very annoying to prepare and apply. I don't know that it's any good whatsoever.
- 2007-02-19 -- It seems annoying to use, but it's actually quite pleasant. I dab it on here and there and let it sit overnight.
- 2007-02-19 -- It seems interesting enough. It's dead easy to apply, seems to be decent enough and looked like it would last a very very long time.
Body wash ∞
Lemon sugar scrub stuff
- 2007-02-20 -- (product not recorded) - It kind of burns my skin. I really like it though.
Lavender body wash
- 2007-02-20 -- (product not recorded) - Seems kind of pointless. I don't like it much.
I'm still not sure how things are supposed to be done. There are too many products used at different times for different reasons.
- Clean the skin and pores. Be careful to not over or under cleanse.
- Wash with tepid water, cleanse, wash with tepid water, pat dry.
- I've used [http://www.wildsageskincare.com Wild Sage] Almond Face Cleanser. It's strange to apply, and needs a few minutes to act. It leaves my skin feeling greasy. I don't really like it.
Toner (bracer, freshener, tonic, astringent)
- Cleanse the skin and shrink pores.
- Can be done just with water. Apply moisturizer after.
- ... "moisturize, nourish and protect, calm" ...
Balance skin PH
Last updated 2021-05-13 at 06:16:41