Be a robo-ninja and stuff.
It seems like an average game that I won't bother with.
2019-07-01 - Open beta ∞
- The video on steam was underwhelming.
Not borderless fullscreen by default.
- What a shitty first impression.
The opening cutscene makes no sense.
- I really have no idea what's going on.
- Ooh, controller support.
- There was an ammo drop, but it says "shotgun ammo full". I have a shotgun?
- I can't really see where enemies are, or where they're shooting from.
- For some reason, bullets sometimes bounce off of my weapon, but I'm not actually doing anything.
I couldn't figure out what to do with this console I was supposed to interact with, until I just tried mashing every button until something happened.
Overall I'm unimpressed.
I thought this game was open beta for a 2019 game. Apparently it's a free-to-play game from 2013 with some sort of beta thing for something or other. I don't know, maybe for an expansion or something.