Problem: I collect information, and I need a mechanism to process it. My going through old links or performing smaller tasks is random.
Solution: Do at least five interesting things each day. Create new posts or a summary post of any edits or other interesting things.
Bookmarks - Review three recent and two old.
- Sort them properly, make pages for anything interesting or just drop them into the day's 'five things' post.
Drafts - Review, edit and publish any lingering ones.
- This list should be empty except for unready and unreleased projects or templates.
Live Projects - Review and continue them.
- Zombify or kill as needed.
- Zombie Projects - Review the list, to resurrect or kill any.
Review offline content.
- Dead Projects-associated content might be postable online.
- Any completely-processed dead projects should be interred into deep archives.
Audit deep archives ∞
There are four categories of deep archive:
- Dead, but not interred
1) Unsorted - Review and loosely-sort it.
- Is it live? Migrate it and leave it in that project's inbox.
Is it dead? Migrate it to that project's shallow archive-inbox.
2) Live - Migrate it to that project's inbox.
3) Dead - Migrate it to that project's inbox.
Do not inter!
- Relocate them to shallow archives for easier processing in the future.
- It must be judged. Some content may be easy to share.
4) Interred - Do nothing.
These are here either for quick reference or resurrection.
Last updated 2022-11-26 at 12:42:44