Be a robo-ninja and stuff; another one of these "run around and mash buttons" games, but with an awkward wall running mechanic that you ignore and instead run around and mash buttons.
It's a piece of shit that doesn't have working controls at all. How did this make it through alpha?
2022-07-01 - 2022.06.16.13.52 ∞
- Even after installing it had to do a self-update.
- I found some settings at the launcher, I'll try out the DX12 etc.
- Weird laggy mouse..
- It didn't remember that I had already watched the cutscene.
- No settings at the character selection screen.
- Does it not have graphics resolution settings?
- I have to type in my password every fucking time?
- It gave me the cutscene again.
- Did it forget that I had played before and had progress with a character? What the fuck..
At the new character selection screen it gives stats for abilities, and none of them make any sense because I've never played before.
Jesus fucking Christ the mouse is laggy as fuck.
Furthermore, the keys stick and I keep running.
Graphics settings do nothing. This thing is a piece of shit.
2019-07-01 - Open beta ∞
- The video on steam was underwhelming.
Not borderless fullscreen by default.
- What a shitty first impression.
The opening cutscene makes no sense.
- I really have no idea what's going on.
- Ooh, controller support.
- There was an ammo drop, but it says "shotgun ammo full". I have a shotgun?
- I can't really see where enemies are, or where they're shooting from.
- For some reason, bullets sometimes bounce off of my weapon, but I'm not actually doing anything.
I couldn't figure out what to do with this console I was supposed to interact with, until I just tried mashing every button until something happened.
Overall I'm unimpressed.
I thought this game was open beta for a 2019 game. Apparently it's a free-to-play game from 2013 with some sort of beta thing for something or other. I don't know, maybe for an expansion or something.
Last updated 2022-07-01 at 19:23:56