https://diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/ [ 1 ] was https://us.diablo3.com/en/ [ 2 ] was https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/games/d3/
https://diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/ [ 3 ] was https://us.diablo3.com/en/
A fixed-angle-view roguelike.
My general conclusion is that it's a good game, but doesn't have enough variety of abilities.
Path of Exile - (2013 game) is better in terms of difficulty, complexity and player-immersion. In fact, Diablo 3 has been copying features straight from Path of Exile. Doing things badly, but, still, obviously copying.
Properly titled Diablo III
See also Diablo 3 on Linux
- It wasn't a pleasant experience back then.
- FIXME - find a replacement: us.battle.net/d3/en/status
- TODO - patch notes
- List of Life-on-Hit for Wizards
- All Resistance
- Delays Opening Inventory (17/04)
- Area Damage - How it works
- 2018-06-17 - 2.6.1A on Windows 10
- 2016-01-25 on Windows (version not recorded)
- 2015-12-14 on Windows (version not recorded)
- 2014-06-01 on Windows (version not recorded)
~2012-05-02 - (Beta) on Linux:
2018-06-17 - 2.6.1A ∞
I saw that there was a recent patch, and since I was bored I checked it out again. I heard that they gave more bank space, which was a huge issue for me.
My characters don't make sense and seem weak as fuck. It looks like I was experimenting with some gear and ideas.. but since there's no way to have gear sets and specs I can't figure anything out.
I dicked around for a bit, but I see I was not given more bank space so fuck this game.
I've been playing a bit more.
They copied enough of Path of Exile - (2013 game) to make the game a good bit better, including abilities.. sortof, but it's way too easy, and way too derivative.
- Not enough character slots
- Not enough stash tabs
No transmog sets
- It's too easy to fuck up one's transmog and not be able to get back to what one had.
- Dyes are obnoxious to get.
It's not possible to know what a piece of gear will look like before using every single dye combination on every piece of gear.
.. and lots more that I might think to write down later.
Things have changed since I last looked. The game is still unfairly difficult at point, but I have a silly good build.
My general conclusion has been that it's too fucking hard and has a busted gear system.