A fixed-angle-view roguelike.
My general conclusion is that it's a good game, but doesn't have enough variety of abilities.
- Properly titled Diablo III
Path of Exile is better in terms of difficulty, complexity and player-immersion.
- In fact, Diablo 3 has been copying features straight from Path of Exile. Doing things badly, but, still, obviously copying.
- I played Diablo 3 on Linux for a while. It wasn't a pleasant experience.
Follows Diablo 2
- List of Life-on-Hit for Wizards
- All Resistance
- Delays Opening Inventory (17/04)
- Area Damage - How it works
My general conclusion has been that it's too fucking hard and has a busted gear system.
Things have changed since I last looked. The game is still unfairly difficult at point, but I have a silly good build.
I've been playing a bit more.
They copied enough of Path of Exile to make the game a good bit better, including abilities.. sortof, but it's way too easy, and way too derivative.
- Not enough character slots
- Not enough stash tabs
No transmog sets
- It's too easy to fuck up one's transmog and not be able to get back to what one had.
- Dyes are obnoxious to get.
It's not possible to know what a piece of gear will look like before using every single dye combination on every piece of gear.
.. and lots more that I might think to write down later.