A man struggles with a split personality disorder, turning to an unlikely group of young women for counseling. Haha, just kidding it's a kidnapping-horror movie.
Amazing acting, good writing, good all around. It's contained, straightforward and engaging. It was assembled well enough that I didn't take many notes.
- 1:00 -- "Girls will be girls", amirite?
- 17:00 -- Skype
- 18:30 -- Is that Wheel of Fortune?
- 41:30 -- Hooters
- 44:00 -- Paprika
- 52:15 -- Kanye West
- 1:00:30 -- I'm pretty sure a psychiatrist shouldn't have talked to him like that, bringing up something and directly calling it a fantasy.
- 1:09:00 -- I saw all of this abuse from a million miles away. I guess this is good writing.
- 1:13:00 -- I don't see why he would put cutlery on the table like that. Wouldn't he put them on a napkin?
- 1:14:30 -- DID
1:52:00 -- Oh, there's Bruce Willis, and that's a reference to Unbreakable - (2000 movie).
List of alien races in Marvel Comics