A cross-platform hierarchical note-taking program.
Seems fair, but I'm using it like I would use multiple files opened with Kate.
- Replaced by https://www.notecasepro.com/ (which has a free mode)
2007-07-08 - (version not recorded) on weeXpc 1.6 beta
2007-07-08 - (version not recorded) ∞
is there an auto-save feature?
- notecase doesn't support text files?!
- no proper hotkeys for formatting -
- two lines of text - be on the second line and in the middle and press up - it leaps to the front of the line. this is the same annoyance as Thunderbird 2.0.0 and pisses me off to no end.
- make a new node but press escape when asked for a name - it should abandon the creation of the node
- deleting an empty node should not prompt
control-nshoud make a new node, and not
- don't put the name of the current node at the top -- this is not useful, as it wastes a whole line at the top. The node is highlited at the left, if only part of the name.. this is good enough. Too much of the UI in general is wasting space, and this is bad for a palmtop.
- It forgets its place and highliting if I move between nodes.
- track if there is something to save, and do nothing if there is nothing new to save..
Holy crap, it doesn't prompt to save when I press escape to close notecase!!
I've crashed it by doing a drag-and-drop on the titles on the left.
- but I was stupid and deleted the crash log. =(