To be absorbed into World of Warcraft addons
- 1 TODO
- 2 Functionality Desired
- 3 Current AddOns, usage
- 4 Legacy Notes
- 5 Inflight
- 6 Needygreedy
Revisit my old on-disk wow addon archive, type up any notables and then nuke it all - same with my preferences? I have them backed up too.
Hack that tek addon to also allow me to also insta-greed and need. Eesh.
I used to use a hunter tracking addon which could disable itself when not used by non-hunters. Investigate that or other code so that my mana thingy addon doesn't get used for, say, hunters.
Functionality Desired ∞
- Raid Lock window:
- 'grid' can highlight who is first and second in aggro, could be very useful. Can I get that functionality with PitBull4?
automatically abandon quests you fail
- and report it in the chat window..
When you abandon a quest, it should say it in the chat log.
Current AddOns, usage ∞
RatingBuster > Stat Summary
- I can fill in default gems, and I should.
To use this properly I do need to use profiles!
Legacy Notes ∞
(what addon?) add a new acronym: togc and togc10 = Trial of the Grand Crusader
ATSW (Advanced Trade Skill Window) ∞
- Was broken is missing a bunch of my skills!!
- I now have intermittant problems where some of my skills don't show in ATSW. I have them, I've used them before with ATSW, but they've vanished.
- They are not searchable, they are not hidden in odd categories. They're simply gone.
- Disable other addons and reproduce, try to check for enchanting: tuskarr's boots (spelling)
Be able to create stuff "until yellow/green/grey" or "until skill level n (unless grey)"
Display names with class colour. Why isn't this a default?
- Might replace tekchat and basicchatmods
- hrm, I think prat is fine
Report: chat thing -timestamps needed a space after them.. I had to use
Deus Vox Encounters ∞
Don't show the bar thingy thing toolbox that pops up during fights.
LDB is optional now
GFW Disenchant Predictor ∞
Each character would need a profile set. Perhaps this is why it often felt out-of-date.
- I'm getting the bar texture tiled three times. There were changes to the tile/stretch code in 3.3.3, so this needs to be updated.
I reported this, but I ended up abandoning this addon.
Busted, in Ironforge it's showing the Naxx stuff. File a ticket after removing other addons and re-testing.
Market Watcher ∞
- Needs to be updated to actually be usable.
I commented, but my comment vanished/was removed and I have no clue what it was. I searched through every page of comments.
- Don't bother me when I switch parties.. have an option to always or never reset
Should have a feature to pop up when a roll is happening (already does this) and keep it open. At the moment it closes the window.
Is there some sort of
OutRunner_scriptPlay([script])type feature, so that I can run an OutRunner script from Lua code or a complex macro? If not, then this is a feature request.
/or- should achieve the same thing as
/or scripts- should have an "add" function.
/or play [script]- (new) play a script
- For a good implementation, see _DevPad .. the comments section says the author has worked on a new version which has even better highlighting.
- Right now,
/or scriptsdisplays a single dropdown box for all scripts. It would be nice to have a very very large number of scripts, and for the list of scripts to have nesting.
- When I have
/or scriptsopen, and I am editing a script, I'd like to be able to press escape and have the cursor removed from OutRunner so that I can, for example, type things in chat.
- Hotkeys to summon up specific code.
A way to hide that bar.
/oroptions- does not bring up the options menu
/qm inraid(toggle it off) - does nothing
Threat Plates ∞
- Change noticeability depending on how much threat others have and how likely it is that someone will pull threat..
- Have an option to not change noticeability or colour if the mob is below a certain hit points, or if the mob as turned to certain characters, or .. like maybe make it noticeable if it turned to a clothie but not to a plate?