My first exposure to NetBSD was an anti-Linux sentiment at a user group meeting. Nice..
- Tried it early 2013 - Didn't work with my 4TB HDD.
Minix3 can use its packages.
Old resources ∞
As of 2017-07-05 I haven't checked these.
- NetBSD i386 Homepage
- O'Reilly Network: BSD DevCenter
- What Worked for Me on NetBSD
- Staying Current with NetBSD
- Contributing to BSD
- ONLamp.com: BSD Tricks: Linux Compatibility, the Hard Way
- FreeOS - NetBSD
- http://bsdatwork.com/index.php - Links
- adding a new user
- creating a package