I have nothing but positive things to say about this game. Except for the negative things.
I haven't done a proper review, and might bother some time later.
- Preceded by Borderlands - (2009 game)
- Followed by Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel
Full ultrawide support, even in windowed fullscreen. It's a big difference.
- 2023-09-02 - It natively supports 2560 x 1080 !
- 2023-08-30 - Picked it up again, I'll play around a bit.
- Unless the inventory is interacted with in a particular way, the player model is still in front of half of the inventory.
- Unable to drop weapons during comparison.
- There are still various circumstances where speech is cut off, which is annoying for the first time playing the game for those of us who want to hear everything.
- There is a distance where, before switching to echo, the speech of an NPC is too quiet,
- Unable to tell which items are newly-looted.
- Cannot view some stuff while in a vehicle, like the inventory.
Cannot be falling and pause/use the menu.
Troubleshooting and usage ∞
- Importing console Borderlands 2 characters into Windows
- Creating a large shared bank for Borderlands 2 on Windows
- To have
mouse button 4act like
shiftto let me run like in World of Warcraft, I use X-Mouse Button Control.
- How do I display controller icons instead of keys for PC version? - Borderlands Q & A Wiki
- Borderlands 2 -NoLauncher (steam > properties)
- Borderlands 2 Save Editor (Revision 256) « Rick’s Game Stuff
- Can't play Borderlands 2 online with friend - Steam Users' Forums
- Unofficial community patch
- Ultra HD upgrade
- by Super Brolex
Last updated 2023-09-23 at 00:24:12