I have nothing but positive things to say about this game. Except for the negative things.
I haven't done a proper review, and might bother some time later.
- Importing console Borderlands 2 characters into Windows
- Unless the inventory is interacted with in a particular way, the player model is still in front of half of the inventory.
- Unable to drop weapons during comparison.
- There are still various circumstances where speech is cut off, which is annoying for the first time playing the game for those of us who want to hear everything.
- There is a distance where, before switching to echo, the speech of an npc is too quiet,
- Unable to tell which items are newly-looted.
- Cannot view some stuff while in a vehicle, like the inventory.
Cannot be falling and pause / use the menu.