I'm currently using Windows 10
I'm happy to say I never used Windows Vista.
- If you prefer Linux, check out Windows Subsystem for Linux.
- See also /tag/linux+windows
Windows 3 Programming
Windows NT Programming
- Black Viper's Operating System Guides
- Reddit: /r/windows
Software indexes ∞
- Resource Hacker™ has been designed to be the complete resource editing tool: compiling, viewing, decompiling and recompiling resources for both 32bit and 64bit Windows executables. Resource Hacker™ can open any type of Windows executable (*.exe; *.dll; *.scr; *.mui etc) so that individual resources can be added modified or deleted within these files. Resource Hacker™ can create and compile resource script files (*.rc), and edit resource files (*.res) too.
- Resource Hacker is a freeware utility to view, modify, rename, add, delete and extract resources in 32bit Windows executables and resource files (*.res). It incorporates an internal resource script compiler and decompiler and works on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT, Win2000 and WinXP operating systems.