The lack of theism, and/or lacking belief in a god or gods.
Deism - Belief that there was a creator who is currently not participating.
Some old thoughts on reinforcement ∞
2012-07-11 or earlier
- Religious people end up being blackmailed into reinforcing their bullshit.
- Reinforcement via church, singing, praying, "reading", etc.
Reinforcement helps diminish the effects of cognitive dissonance.
- Hundreds of Proofs of God's Existence
In April, Judge Eduardo Rodriguez ruled, in Granada, Spain, that Jesus Christ was innocent of the charges that sent him to death in Galilee, finding that Jesus suffered "significant" violations of due process of law, including the absence of a defender.
- News of the Weird 4:41 PM 3/14/91 -- At least as old as 04-Jun-1992 21:45
Peter Abelard wrote a book of 168 quotes from church fathers showing that they all contradicted eachother.
- A quote from him: Don't just accept anything you're told. If you don't understand it, don't believe it.
William and Teary - 12th century, took the bible apart
- Teary - Genesis
- William - Eve wasn't made from a rib
- I don't know how to spell their names to look this up.
- -- James Burke's The Day the Universe Changed - (1985 show), episode 2, about 36:00.
- Margaret Downey
- Fundies Say the Darndest Things!
- https://www.axp.show/ [ 1 ] was http://www.atheist-experience.com
- God Is Imaginary Videos
The Amazing Atheist
- Their Twitter account is gone, indicating to me that it's a digital suicide.
- Apparently this was a fan site all along..
- Became (was) atheistoasis.wordpress.com