- Has roots in the discontinued QiLinux project.
2015-05-11 - There is no documentation.
- Most documentation is being written in Italian.
Support for the Raspberry Pi 2.
2015-05-14 - livecd-light-en-snapshot-20150509.x86_64 ∞
- Preparing the liveUSB with UNetbootin/Windows.
- Boots fine, gives a basic boot loader.
- Booted into "Default"
- Slow to boot, gives no hint to let me know it's actually booting into Default or its progress.
- Proper resolution textmode
- Gives me emergency mode with a frozen keyboard.
- Booted into VGA 1024x765 no modeset (3.14.37mambat-x86_64)
- mediocre textmode
- swirly-snake boot progress
- drops to the same emergency mode, but the keyboard works this time.
/run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt gave me
openmamba systemctl:Failed to switch root: Specified switch root path /sysroot does not seem to be an OS tree. os-release file is missing.
It is possible this ISO is a snapshot of something which happens to be broken. However, this was the only choice I had.
2015-05-11 - livecd-light-en-snapshot-20150509.x86_64 ∞
the installation docs says 'The media shall be burned as "ISO file image".'
\sudo \dd bs=8M if=openmamba-livecd-light-en-snapshot-20150509.x86_64.iso of=/dev/sdb