Video conferencing and VoIP stuff..
SIP-capable softphones ∞
- Doesn't run. It expects a library that I have but it doesn't see.
- For PCLinuxOS RPMs, see (gone) hosted.filefront.com/MerlinWhitewolf
- http://www.peer2phone.com/ -- commercial softphone thingy. don't know if it'll work.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140422052313/http://www.thekompany.com/products/tkphone/ -- for-pay. I can't figure out how to download it's support library to run the 2-minute trial.
- seem simple, odd, or are small projects
- It refuses to see my dependencies (which I won't reinstall from source). The linphone which comes with PCLinuxOS .94 doesn't give me a clue as to how to run it.
- PCLinuxOS 2007-pre3 works with "linphone" finally. But this software has no ability to add an account. This functionality just does not work.
tools/portaudio.shwill download/install portaudio v19 with its C++ bindings
libexosip2: https://namesdir.com/mirrors/nongnu/exosip/libeXosip2-3.0.1.tar.gz [ 2 ] redirected from http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/exosip/libeXosip2-3.0.1.tar.gz
libccgnu2-- whatever that is. =/
- don't seem right
- Tried 2007-03-08
- The executable is called
xtensoftphone. You couldn't guess that from the name of the package. =/
- config file is
~/Xscrcwhich you wouldn't guess from the name of the package! >:(
https://web.archive.org/web/20120627074328/http://www.croczilla.com:80/zap -- Small version number
- out of the running
- https://web.archive.org/web/20171024231638/http://www.gizmoproject.com/ -- It looks great, but it is its own service..
- Sip-communicator [ 3 ] became Jitsi -- Still a work in progress
- https://web.archive.org/web/20101202020845/http://divmod.org:80/trac/wiki/ShtoomProject -- Quiet since March 2004
- As of 2006-11-15 or earlier, was quiet since July 2000
- As of 2006-11-15, was quiet since Feb 2002, homepage is dead.
[ + ]
|1.||^||redirects from http://www.sflphone.org|
|2.||^||redirected from http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/exosip/libeXosip2-3.0.1.tar.gz|