Remember, you can just use
irb at the commandline for simple things.
- RDE -- Windows-only
- RadRails - A Ruby on Rails IDE.
- As of June 2006 beta7 and newer require FXRuby 1.2.4 or FXRuby 1.2.6.
- vim Ruby support
- Dreamweaver 8 and Ruby on Rails codehints
- Aptana RadRails
CodeGear Ruby IDE
Arachno Ruby (commercial, 30 day trial)
- Written in GNU Smalleiffel with The FOX GUI Toolkit for the UI.
- how to set Arachno Ruby for Rails
- To run ruby-tk: Settings > Program Settings > General > Ruby, add to "Ruby Library Path" both
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/i586-linux-gnu(your mileage may vary, look for the directories on your computer)
- Commercial, with trials available after registration.
- For Ruby and IronRuby