A 4x game.
Recommended, but I don't like it; I'm just not into this any more.
properly titled StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
2020-09-02 - 126.96.36.199433 ∞
- Wow, it's really been 10 years?
- I didn't pay for this, so maybe this is the free edition?
- The cutscene seems washed out
- I hate games that start fullscreen and not fullscreen-windowed. I guess it's for a good first impression, but my computer can handle this game.
- I went to fix a washed out problem, and ended up rebooting as part of the nvidia geforce experience setup, and I thought the tutorial lost my progress.
Settings > Confine Mouse Cursor [Smart] does not work with that settings menu.
- Or during cutscenes..
- Or within the bar..
- Windowed fullscreen doesn't seem to work at all..
- It's odd to play tutorials for every race..
- I can't press escape to bring up the menu.. ungh.
- Do I get to use those nukes?
- Oh, apparently I do have the free "try" game.
- It doesn't play the opening cinematic by default.. I have to find it buried in a menu.
- "The story so far" seems interesting.. but I wonder how confused a completely new player would be..
- Oh, the opening cinematic does play when starting a new campaign..
- I really hate the click-adventure bullshit in the bar.
- The Deus ex Machina for campaign missions is just lame..
The arcade game is annoying to restart.. the opening intro is unskippable..
- It's trash.
- Well I stopped having fun with the campaign..
The interface of the main menu is absolute trash..