An awkward early-access survival game which features wandering around, being killed by boars and trees, and attempting to build structures.
I might have been able to deal with boring and ugly, but the interface is shit; pass. Maybe when this is released I'll care again.
2021-05-13 - 0.153.2 ∞
- It starts in windowed mode.
- The version number at the bottom-right is nearly illegible it's so small.
alt-entermakes it fullscreen but fuzzy as fuck.
- Changing the resolution and then using "test" .. applies the change.
- In character creation, I can't see my character very well; it needs to be zoomed-in.
- Controller support is kinda wonky, partly because my controller is a bit wonky.
- "Blondeness" lol
- The beginning text scroll is jerky.
- I'm using a controller, but it says
- I wish it could use a controller like Destiny, where I could focus and type in my second monitor instead of tabbing back to it.
- Skill improvements should only have an animation every "x" points, as a milestone.
- A "remake game" would be nice.. to re-use a character in a new world.
- Oh my god, I have to sit through the scrolling text when I make a new world?
- Loading a world takes a long time..
- God the interface is shit.. I can't figure out crafting properly.
- Man this is a large amount of meh.