Entertainment > Movies >
An old ace fighter pilot is dusted off to instruct for an impossible mission.
Slow and boring; I don't see the popularity at all other than it's not woke.
Properly titled Top Gun: Maverick
- Top Gun - (1986 movie)
Top Gun꞉ Maverick - (2022 movie)
0:45 -- Reading.
On March 3, 1969 the United States Navy established
an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots.
Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat
and to ensure that the handful of men and women who
graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world.
Today, the Navy calls it Fighter Weapons School.
The flyers call it:
3:15 -- Mojave Desert
- Nice William Riker leg-over-chair
7:00 -- By "dark star", are they giving a nod to Slackware?
- Oh, it's based on Dark Star (song)
- 20:00 -- One of them wears glasses.
- 28:30 -- This is boring as fuck so far.
- 1:03:45 -- This is still boring as fuck. I'd end it here but people say this is a good movie.
1:53:45 -- Won't they have to eject instead of land, since the landing gear was sheared off?
- 1:56:30 -- Oh good, they remembered.
- 1:55:45 -- Why couldn't the 5th gen see that backup?
1:58:30 -- Flying ace
No women even got hurt.