A vastly easier-to-use fork of Stable Diffusion.
Unfortunately, I can't actually get anything decent to render. It comes down to the complexity of the prompts. It doesn't use the same prompts as Stable Diffusion, so it's too annoying to copy-paste and even prove that it works to make anything decent at all; fail.
- Discord > https://discord.com/invite/u9yhsFmEkB
2023-04-12 - 2.5 ∞
Has CPU-only support!
- And it works incredibly well!
Has outpainting, but needs a plugin for it.
Lacks Xformers support
Has subdirectories, but it would be nice to have a
The Generate tab:
Is incredibly slow when there is a lot of content.
Is not remembered if the page is refreshed!
Needs a feature to move individual items to the top/bottom.
Usage and troubleshooting ∞
Best budget video cards to use for Easy Diffusion ∞
I haven't researched anything, but it's reasonable to assume it's the same for it's parent project, see Stable Diffusion § Recommended budget video cards to use for Stable Diffusion
TODO - Prompt guide ∞
- https://github.com/easydiffusion/easydiffusion/wiki/Writing-prompts [ 7 ]
- You have a limited amount of complexity.
- Separate most terms with commas (
If you start using a colon (
:) to weight (emphasize) a term, as with
example:1.3then you do not surround that item with spaces, e.g.
foo example:1.3 bar.
WARNING cpu Warning ...
is not a value, are you missing a space? ∞
19:33:21.359 WARNING cpu Warning: '1.0),' is not a value, are you missing a space? prompt_parser.py:60
This is because a prompt with something like
foo, (bar:1.0), baz is not valid. See #799. The solution is to remove the commas and do
foo bar:1.0 baz instead.
Inpainting guide ∞
- by Grendar
- Work on one area at a time.
- Work on the most simple problems first.
- Focus and repeat efforts on a single location until satisfied in that spot, then move on.
Where you are painting is called a "mask".
Adjust the denoise (e.g. "latent noise") multiple times when doing the many steps of inpainting to adjust and re-adjust a small area which you are working on:
- Lowest to erase and re-create that area.
- Medium to tweak it.
Large to request variation.
unknown -- Resolution settings, asterisks ∞
- was https://github.com/cmdr2/stable-diffusion-ui
- was https://github.com/cmdr2/stable-diffusion-ui/wiki/UI-Plugins
- was https://github.com/cmdr2/stable-diffusion-ui/issues/360
- was https://github.com/cmdr2/stable-diffusion-ui/issues/1160
- was https://github.com/cmdr2/stable-diffusion-ui/issues/1151
- was https://github.com/cmdr2/stable-diffusion-ui/issues/511
- was https://github.com/cmdr2/stable-diffusion-ui/wiki/Writing-prompts