The survivors of a vanished world reverse-engineer advanced technology and intend to use it to destroy dilithium-rich worlds.
Shits all over the franchise. DO NOT WATCH.
This is a long TV episode that runs like a high-budget TV movie.
- I recognized actors/characters from the various primary stuff.
- The main bad guy I know from other stuff.
- One other actor I recognize.
- Great ship effects.
- Good acting for some actors.
- Primary props, wardrobe, etc. are good.
I never noticed any issues with cameras, combat effects or the like.
- Terrible writing.
- Bad acting for some actors.
- Males die. Females shake off even grievous wounds.
- Pretty shit characters.
- Fucking poetry.
- Invents all manner of new stuff. Technology, including episode-handy tech. This is a personal hate of mine.
- Passable building and world effects.
Secondary props are only fair.
I watched this and honestly thought it was meant to be another movie. I was fooled by the episode length. There was so much cheese, obvious setup and other B-TV show stuff that it quickly became painful.
This garbage will do damage to the franchise.