- I don't care about a character name; suggest something.
- Making a character triggered security and I had to give permission for it to write in my
- The Lightning Bolt skill improvement page has a typo: "inceases"
- Windowed Borderless doesn't work like I expect. It should keep the game up when I click out to another monitor.
- It's dumb that specific traps have to be placed in fixed positions.
- I accidentally rebound left mouse to a longer cooldown ability and basically had to run around as bait.
- Multiple paths and side-quests are dumb. God damn.
What does "damage on burning enemies" mean? When an enemy is burning, it takes more damage? Or when I burn an enemy, that burn damage does more damage?
I dunno, this doesn't do it for me. It's got a whole lot of stuff kinda going on but nothing compelling, likely because of the whole semi-RPG thing happening, because I don't really have any variety of gameplay as a character.