- Men grow unhappier after retiring, overtaking at age 85, NHS survey reveals.
- 72 percent of men aged 16-24 have stronger mental health.
- Twice as many same-aged women have poor mental health, the study found.
86 percent of men suffer severe mental illness issues over age 85.
Blind Chow - @BlindChow
"That'll be $19.94."
*pulls out $50 bill*
"Sorry, we've had a problem with
counterfeit bills. Have anything
*pulls out $25 bill"
Opponents retorted with fake-PTSD -style reactions, and use words like "troll", "hate" and "violence". Because of chalk.
I have to go see a therapist because I saw some chalk in a certain pattern. It was horrifying! Freedom is bad, take it away from everyone (but me of course). -- Horrible homilies
Added here so there's a copy out of Google's control..
2014-07-26 the issue was deleted.
A small German man storms into a local bar and demands "Gimme a double of the strongest whiskey you got! I'm so pissed I can't even see straight!"
The bartender, noticing that the little man is a bit the worse for wear, pours him a double of Southern Comfort.
The German man swills down the drink and says "Gimme another one!".
The bartender pours the drink, but says "Now, before I give you this, why don't you let off a little steam and tell me why you're so upset?"
- Relationship comedy > /tag/relationship-comedy
- Comedy from guys being jerks