Adds teams, notes and per-target loadouts.
A LibDataBroker addon for PetTracker.
A tool designed to help all kinds of trainers in their pet tracking and battling duties.
- Displays the locations of all pets, stables and tamers on the world map.
- Tracks your progress of catching pets in your current zone.
- Shows the rarity of pets in battle and warns you of upgrades.
- Exposes pet breeds in combat, the journal and tooltips.
- Determines and displays all your enemies abilities as you fight.
- Provides a journal of all tamers and their teams.
And much more
While I use it, it does way too much.
PetTracker Broker is a LibDataBroker addon for PetTracker.
Various pet journal enhancements.
I mainly use it for breed information.
Pet battle improvements.
The major feature I use is to create teams of pets.
Displays the breed type of a battle pet in tooltips and the pet battle owned-list UI.
Although a macro can be used to glean this sort of information, this addon makes life much easier.
NOTES TO SELF
- If I choose to clean anything else up, I can probably steal content from World of Warcraft recommended addons - 3.
Create little pages and refer each addon to that page, then push notes (with dates) into their proper notes list.
ancient outdated notes
The (then) current list of AddOns which I'm using or will try soon, as well as other todo notes, troubleshooting notes and the like.