- 2010-02-09 - 3.0.1 on Unity Linux 64bit-beta2, updated 2010-01-30.
- 2009-01-23 - 3.0 beta 1 on (distribution not recorded)
- 2008-06-25 - 220.127.116.11 (20080514) on (distribution not recorded)
- 2008-05-02 - 18.104.22.168 (20080220) on (distribution not recorded)
- 2008-02-02 - 22.214.171.124 (20070902) on (distribution not recorded)
- 2007-05-24 - 2.0.0 (20070429) on PCLinuxOS (version not recorded)
- 2007-05-02 - 2.0.0 on (distribution not recorded)
- 2007-03-18 - 126.96.36.199 (20070117) on (distribution not recorded)
2007-03-18 - 1.5 (20060206) on (distribution not recorded)
2010-02-09 - 3.0.1 ∞
There's a huge list of stuff I don't have. Screw that..
2009-01-23 - 3.0 beta 1 ∞
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3pre) Gecko/20081204 Thunderbird/3.0b1
Every time I launch Thunderbird, it bothers me about setting up an account.
2008-06-25 - 188.8.131.52 (20080514) ∞
- I can do attachments now.
Forwarded messages are attached as unreadable .eml files. I open them and see low-ASCII encoded crap.
2008-05-02 - 184.108.40.206 (20080220) ∞
For a long time, I haven't been able to forward a message properly. It's attached as the subject but that attachment has no content.
I found a couple of notes about it, but nothing concrete:
Hey, how do I delete inline images so that I can archive a smaller message?
I've been able to delete attached images more easily now, but it's still not 100%.
2008-02-02 - 220.127.116.11 (20070902) ∞
For the longest time, Thunderbird has had these bugs:
When detaching an attachment, I often have to click within the body of the popup (where the files are displayed) before I can.. click "open".
- Click "open"? It should be "save".
- And clicking in that body, it automatically selects the first directory. So when clicking "open" it puts the file in that directory. Boo.
Detaching/deleting attachments often does not remove the attachment. I often have issues with some or all attachments lingering around nomatter what I do.
2007-05-24 - 2.0.0 (20070429) ∞
Message > Tag
Message > Tag
Man, I hate when a new menu item shows up and ousts an existing one that I've been relying on. And just why don't I have hotkeys for tagging? There ought to be some, but I haven't figured that out..
On top of that, the previous 2.0.0 I used didn't have this conflict. I wonder if Texstar figured this out for us.
OMG, cursoring up/down has NOT been fixed. I'm editing a draft and I can see it again! Argh..
2007-05-02 - 2.0.0 ∞
network.protocol-handler.app.httpset up by default. =/
2007-03-18 - 18.104.22.168 (20070117) ∞
Apparently the old "unable to write the email to the mailbox" error still exists. I got a piece of spam which started mucking things up until I cleared my trashcan.
Quick searches store their knowledge in their .msf files. Which is lame because those can be deleted when users want to troubleshoot. Sad.
bug 214548 - It would be nice to see a "clone filter" feature. I checked around and the idea is several years old.
BUG: I still cannot save an inline image! Pathetic!
- fixed in 22.214.171.124 or earlier, although there are still some issues with that save dialogue.
2007-03-18 - 1.5 (20060206) ∞
Why doesn't it know that someone is ok with HTML.. when they sent me an HTML email which I'm replying to? Sigh.