I've made some astounding progress in recent days, and it's now at the point where I can create and edit documents as I wish. The only critical feature I'm missing is the creation of lists of mixed-type; both ordered and unordered.
I took some time and cleaned up my TL;DR introduction page. In particular I've written my compiled website reasoning.
The compiled website project is pretty much the death knell for this blog. Useful stuff that's stuck here is now in line to be imported into spiralofhope.com.
But before that happens, I think I'll implement a site RSS feed so that people can stay up-to-date as they wish, and I can create temporal posts like blog entries.