Uses a standard 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper
- Place the page on a flat surface, portrait - as though you would write on it.
- Place the CD roughly in the middle of the page.
- Fold one of the sides in, making sure that it's a straight fold
- Snug the CD to that folded side
- Fold the other side in, making sure the CD stays snug to the old fold and your new fold
- Fold the bottom up to overlap the CD
- Pull the CD out, and place it back within the bottom fold you just created. So it's not "inside" the page like it was, it's in the little fold-flaps you made
- Fold the top left and right corners in slightly.
- Fold the top down over the cd to form a flap
Unfold that top flap, and then tuck it in overtop of the CD