- Flat models made from folded strips of paper that can be folded, or flexed, to reveal a number of hidden faces. They are amusing toys but have also caught the interest of mathematicians.
- Jacob's ladder (toy)
- Uses principles of origami (see Biotech)
- Robert Lang: Idea + square = origami
- He also has a program which will help with origami from stick figures. I couldn't find it, but it would be cool to get/use... whoa.
- Paper folding a cd cover
- Paper folding a square
- Paper folding a bookmark
- Origami Square Letter Fold
A Paper Folding Project by Paul Haeberli - Oct 1994
- Just an cool pattern which got me interested in paper folding.
- Origami "takeout" container
- Bill into a ring
- Bill into a heart
Paper water bombs
- box with lid - fucking hard! The lid doesn't stay attached properly =/
- Cup -- Meh
Bowl -- Impossible