(on Wikipedia) [ 1 ] Beware of ideology.
"Males" is different than "Men" (that's why there are different words), but I mix the ideas here.
Men's weakness is their facade of strength. Women's strength is their facade of weakness
-- Warren Farrell [ 2 ] Warning: Wikipedia ideology!
- There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
- The only way a woman can ever reform her husband is by boring him so completely that he loses all possible interest in life.
- If all men told the truth, the tears of the women would create another flood.
- Women would rather be right than reasonable.
- There is no evil as terrible as a woman.
- Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends up blocking his retreat.
- Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember.
A woman is the only thing that I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.
[ + ]
|1.||^||Beware of ideology.|
|2.||^||Warning: Wikipedia ideology!|