- WordPress > tinyrsid-adapter
- Streaming Multimedia Plugin for Unix Mozilla
- Became incompatible with newer technology and was abandoned.
TODO: Browser plugins. The SID plugin used to work well under Windows. Test it under Linux.
- 2006-04-23 -- I got working in no time flat. I knew to grab development headers from my distro's application repository. I knew where to go to get every part, even when bits were missing. I knew how to open up an application and change its settings so it would work.
- Of course, the application (Tk frontend) sucks, but that's not something I'm able to fix right now.
- A tiny and uniquely HardSID-compatible player. (X and console) Has simple binary downloads.
- (archive of files which includes tkSIDplayer and other SID software)
- I don't know its homepage. The download link is broken on the main page.
- It requires some hacking to get working. Edit the main tkSIDplayer file and change the settings at the top. Then copy the
data/*files into a directory of your choice. I'm not sure why it's broken, otherwise I'd give a better solution.
- I may have this in my archives!
[ + ]