These are entries to a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but least romantic second line....
Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
- But I only slept with you, cause I was pissed.
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the
- roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
I thought that I could love no other,
- Until, that is, I met your brother.
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot,
- This describes everything you are not.
I want to feel, your sweet embrace,
- But don't take that paper bag, off of your face.
I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-
- Damn, I'm good at telling lies!
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,
- Marrying you, screwed up my life.
I see your face, when I am dreaming,
- That's why I always wake up screaming.
My love, you take my breath away,
- What have you stepped in, to smell this way.
My feelings for you, no words can tell,
- Except for maybe "go to hell".
What inspired this amorous rhyme?
- Two parts vodka, one part lime.