This is a reference to crap around that area.
Anterior Shin Stretch ∞
Standing relaxed, place the top of the toes of one foot on the floor (i.e. point the toes backwards) so the top of the foot is on the floor.
- This is much more effective on the foot itself with the shoes off.
- Keep most of the weight on the leg with the flat foot.
- Do not bounce.
- Hold for 30 seconds, switch feet.
Repeat 2-3 times for each foot.
- Bend the stable leg a little to help balance.
Kneeling on the floor with the feet folded underneath is a gentle variation.
- Leaning back would be more of a challenge, and would work more of the body.