A vague plan (electric stove) ∞
- Pot on to warm it.
- Cold eggs - six?
- Whisk the eggs.
- Butter - three knobs already added to the eggs.
- Pour it all in the pot.
- Spatula - Immediately and vigorously stir to spatula it off of the bottom and sides.
On-and-off and keep up the effort with the spatula.
- Three of four times
- Salt and pepper near the end.
Crème fraîche near the end.
- I've seen this with heavy creme.
A little knob of butter at the end.
- The things near the end help stop the cooking.
- Served with toast
Fresh chives scissored over it
- If you add the seasoning too early it goes grey.
If you overcook it goes rubbery.