My introduction ∞
I heard a snippet of outtro music on a Leafy video, and looked into it. Unlike so many, he named the track and directly linked the source. I don't recall the particular video I had watched.
Leafy himself was recommended wholeheartedly some semi-intellectual YouTuber I had been viewing on and off for some time. I don't recall which YouTuber and video I had watched.
The song Leafy used turned out to be Vena Cava & Project Veresen feat. Raya - Flames, which I loved so much I looked further into its "publisher", NCS.
Songs I Liked ∞
I went through everything as of 2015-10-14.
Female Vocals ∞
- Vena Cava & Project Veresen feat. Raya - Flames
- Matthew Blake feat. Katie Boyle - Saved Me Now
- Janji - Together (Feat. Vivien)
- Ahrix - Nova
- Electus - Fallen (ft. Charlotte Haining)
- Disfigure - Blank
- Codeko - Crest
- Electric Joy Ride - Origin
- David Bulla - Highlife
- Jim Yosef - Arrow
- Different Heaven - Nekozilla
- Alan Walker - Force
- Lensko - Sarvagon 2015
- Ash O'Connor & Curbi - Steeper
- Ramzoid - Electron
- Tobu - Colors
- Tobu - Hope
- Tobu - Life
- Tobu - Seven
Songs are tagged "NCS Release" which leads me to believe there's a non-NCS release for at least some songs.
- If so, then which songs, and what are the differences? I want to listen to the "proper" and possibly "better" songs!
- Will I have to research each artist for each song? =(
They have playlists, and an "All" link, but seemingly no direct way to just view all songs.
- However, I noticed that there were songs without any category tag.
- Firstly, they should be consistent with the terms "Category" and "Playlist".
- Secondly, these uncategorized/unplaylisted songs are technically "lost".
- The "All" feature is the direct way to view all songs.
To download, I had to sign up. Signing up was easy but there was no way to assign a password.
- I had to use their "forgot password" feature to get an email with a link that allowed me to do that.
- 24/7 streaming, $ to subscribe?
Note that this is neither public domain nor free music, in the libre sense. It's not even not-copyrighted.
We are a dedicated music collective, providing copyright free sounds for creators to enhance their original content, safe from infringement.
All music found on our catalogue is available to the public for commercial use on YouTube and Twitch.
NCS tracks are ONLY for use on Youtube & Twitch. If you're interested in using our music anywhere else contact us (NCS email hello nocopyrightsounds.co.uk)
When using our music in your content you MUST comply with the following:
- Include the full title of the track (Stating the music was provided by NoCopyrightSounds)
- Include a link to the video of the track used on NCS YouTube.
- Credit the artist(s) of the track by including links to their social media.
[ + ]