A USB storage testing application.
A tiny, portable, storage device speed tester. Created specifically for USB storage.
Very very nice. Easy to use
(Yes, USB storage is that bad with small files)
2016-04-28 - 2011-03-23, 6:58 am ∞
- Though there's probably a way to open up the dll files and check their version, I don't otherwise know how to check its version so I'll use the latest file timestamp.
- The reporting feature does not work.
- There's no way to log the report to a text file and save it locally.
- There's no way to at least view the log.
- There's no way to directly interact with the graph to get information at any of its data points.
The tool does the graphs from largest to smallest file size, but its website has the graphs reversed.