A screwdriver handle which comes with 10 standard bits.
This is a stubby ratcheting handle with a flexible removable shaft.
dx.com lists this as 10-in-1 Handy Precise Screwdrivers Set Toolkit
The handle has a cheap design, but it works fine.
- I would expect this for this low price.
The bits are standard sizes.
- 4mm slot
- 5mm slot
- 6mm slot
- No. 1 star
- No. 2 star
- No. 1 star-ish (the broader kind)
- No. 2 star-ish (the broader kind)
- T10 Hex
- T15 hex
- T20 hex
The bits are hard to get out of their holder.
- However, I can push against their tips using the handle to get one out.
- Bits "click" in place in either the handle or shaft, and are held very firmly. This part of the handle and shaft are high quality.
- Ratcheting with three settings - clockwise, counter-clockwise, neither
- The bendable shaft is very high quality. It clicks into the handle and is fairly tightly held in.
- The shaft has an odd springy motion, where it can be pulled toward the handle. I don't know why, and it doesn't seem associated with it's bending action.
The shaft from WTS-9907 Cross Head + Slotted 2-Way Screwdriver does not fit into this.