Plant samples, propagation and other such things.
- Major methods are cuttings, layering, budding and grafting.
Herbaceous stem cuttings are sometimes called slips.
- Seed germination - sexual propagation
- Rooting stem cuttings (cloning)
- Tissue culture, which is an advanced form of cloning by cell division.
- How to propagate by layering
- T or Shield budding -- More for trees.
- asexual propagation
- https://web.archive.org/web/20030119203757/http://nmmastergardeners.org/Manual%20etc/other%20references/Propagation.htm [ 1 ] now https://chaco-canyon.com/chacoans-master-gardeners-new-mexico/
- How To Propagate Blackberries The Easy Way
- HOW TO GROW A FIG TREE FROM A CUTTING: PART 1
- Making Cuttings: Part 1
- How to make cuttings from plants
- HOW TO GROW PLANTS FROM CUTTINGS
[ + ]