2015-05-15 - No installer. No bootloader installation magic.
- Though I didn't get this working, I like it's software and philosophies.
2015-05-15 - 4.2 ∞
- Prepping a USB stick with UNetbootin/Windows.
- gave a UNetbootin boot loader
- Tried "Default"
- Got a proper nice textmode
- Btrfs support out of the box
- No setup system... really?
helpinstallto get that initial help text.
I went through the manual install process.
/etc/fstab(fstab) could have had all my devices at least with their UUIDs.
The final straw was the installation text saying "Install a bootloader package" with no hint as to what "install" means.
Not enough magic.
The install documentation talks about
jumpOS, whatever those are.