Using PCLinuxOS Business Edition - Server edition (version not recorded).
Couldn't burn the DVD ISO
- K3b needed to not be started with the ISO in the commandline.
- Then (menu) > tools > burn dvd iso
- How come this can verify a disk, but a regular file can't?
Had issues burning off my website backup files, apparently my rewritable CD just decided to no longer be detectable
- I cannot verify a disk like this; sad.
- Booted from the DVD ISO
Couldn't figure out how to install..
- No icon on the desktop
- Nothing in the menu
- No documentation on the website/wiki
- Could not find answers on their forum
- Solved: They buried the MOST IMPORTANT option one level in. Sigh. The install program was inside of some folder on the desktop. Also, help documentation was also buried inside another folder, not that it could have told me how to begin the install.
Couldn't re-use my entire disk.. it was just crapping out. Sad.
I gave up.. I just didn't want to install some special distribution just to get my website locally working. I want it working on regular PCLinuxOS.