CDROM burning software.
Well, it actually does the job! Awesome!
KDE as a dependency is really really unfortunate though.
- 2009-03-15 - K3b was replaced by graveman
- 2009-03-15 - 1.0.5 + KDE 3.5.9 on PCLinuxOS (version not recorded)
2008-08-30 or earlier - (version not recorded) on (distribution not recorded)
2009-03-15 - 1.0.5 + KDE 3.5.9 ∞
I've used it for some time now, and PCLinuxOS has done updates and it's working even better..
Burning a DVD ISO ∞
Don't run it like this:
Run it like this:
Then in the menu, pick
Tools > Burn DVD ISO...
Tries to verify a CD, and seems to always fail.
- Later attempts seem to work just fine.
- Doesn't retract a DVD? Doesn't seem to even try to verify it.
Wiping a rewritable CDRW works now.
2008-08-30 or earlier - (version not recorded) ∞
Doesn't want to verify CD-Rs, but it'll do a DVD
- Nope, doesn't verify a DVD-R either.
- Seems to sometimes fail to detect disks and needs a reboot.
A cd-rw mysteriously isn't wipeable. Sad.