Two youths struggle to survive in a world ruined by aliens.
A terrible movie, even and perhaps especially for science fiction, alien invasion or ruined world movie fans. It's slow and plodding, with a crappy plot, and has no real "feel" to it.
- I already somewhat like this.
- So the guy is an idiot or something?
Just how long could they survive on meagre supplies?
- So a couple of hours a day of hunting/gathering then? Doable, I suppose.
- Oh, the guy is recently-blinded?
- The magical butt to the head that KOs people.
- Yep, the guy is an idiot.
- Is that a graze or something, that she can sew it up without taking a bullet out?
- If they're worried about other people, then they're dumb for having candles list and the windows not completely blacked-out.
- Minerals from the core of the planet? Uh, like our nickel core? Through Earth's molten mantle?
- Oh, what.. she didn't tell him she buried their father? So.. he's an idiot then?
- I thought that a goat would continue to produce milk as long as they're milked.
- Uh, ten minutes to kick him out? No problem!
- Absolutely nothing they can board up would mean a damned thing to someone who wanted to kick (or hatchet) their way in.
- Oh, a handily-stuck thing.
- Why can't he explain why they're after him?
- Yeah, a house without squeaky stairs.
- Why spend the time raping her when there are supposedly three other people in the place?
- Why save her then fuck about when others could be inside?
- Was the choked guy killed? Because they didn't tie him up.
- Why would they be safe then? So the aliens can't hurt anyone in a car or a house?
- I wonder if he could hide himself in his blanket and tiptoe into the barn.
- Honestly, I'd be eating the peelings, or I suppose they'd be fed to the goat.
- Why are there multiple voices on the radio, cutting in and out like that?
- Why would frying a fish need oil? Aren't they oily? Meh, I don't know these things..
- Yay ruined world cataclysm.
- It's easy enough to arrange giving the body. Have a gun trained on the location so if they rush the door they get shot.
- I would consider going outside to have another position, just after delivering the body.
- What's that song he's playing on the harmonica? Bits of it seems familiar, like an old song from American colonial times.
- I can't fathom the relationship between suicide and cowardice. Suicide is the bravest thing a person could possibly do.
- Dude, there's no contraceptives. Just say no.
- Dumbass shouldn't be poking his dumbass head out the door without a sighted person checking around. If they don't know where the bad guys are, nothing is safe.
- If I were blind, I'd go outside with a walking stick.
- Yep, harmonica with bad guys around.
- Walking around the house without a gun, when bad guys are around and can get in via the windows.
So they can get outside with the old survival blankets.
- Also, asbestos.
- He had two blankets?
- Tom's alive, because humans stay fresher that way. Also, he's a hostage now.
- Take them by surprise? They're active down there, and there are
fivefour of them, and the doorway is a gauntlet.
- What was that, ammonia?
- Yeah, get to cover. Wait, there isn't any. Maybe the van.
- Don't they both have guns? Why wasn't she shooting too?
- I wouldn't have stopped shooting because of aliens.
- Aliens? Get under the van.
- Where'd their blankets go? I would have had them pretty handy.
- There are still three left in the cellar.
- Couldn't they have the guns of the two they shot up in the barn?
- Why wouldn't the girl shoot back?
- How could dumbass think they could go when it's not safe? The bad woman got killed just a moment before. He didn't know about the asbestos blankets, and they weren't seen using them when they left.
- So.. what about the three guys they killed?
- Welp, now they have a van. Their father can go to town more easily.. oh, right.
Suicide is nice and fast by being blasted. Why drink a presumably-poisoned drink?