A girl who likes horses moves to Ireland with her mom and younger brother, only to discover some sort of mystery curse thing.
Meh, childish. I didn't get to the half-way mark.
- Fancy handwritten font.
- Hehe, "long wood"
- 5:00 -- Uh, what's this about her father? Is he dead and she isn't dealing with it properly.. or was she not told? Or did they break up?
6:15 -- Did they move to another country and into a shithole?
- Oh, it's an inheritance.
- I don't see why they would need to keep it when it could just be sold. Do people normally move a huge distance to another country for something like this? Ugh.
- 10:15 -- Oh my god, that's the woman from one of the Harry Potter films. The one with the screaming thingy thing plants?
- 12:00 -- That's awesome.
- Wait, why would she be trying to go home? And why are they not being brought to school? What the hell..
- 14:50 -- I didn't catch who owns the place. Isn't she trespassing?
- 23:00 -- Yep, denial.
- 37:40 -- Prissy little bitch, sigh.
- 37:50 -- Oh, a hypergamous woman.
45:50 -- Her magic singing has not been established.
Okay, this is just too childish.