Just a recipe I found on some product or other.
I never tried this.
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175°C
Grease cookie sheets
- What does "grease" mean?
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition.
- Stir in vanilla
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into creamed mixture
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until light brown
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes
Put the cookies on a wire rack and let cool completely