- I believe this has pulseaudio =(
- The ISOs are already prepared with isohybrid.
TODO - Slackware Live Edition is a thing!
2016-11-07 - 14.2 32bit ∞
Still has freezing issues.
Tried default, on ~SCSI driver.
hugesmp.s nomodeset, on "Triggering udev events"
tapped the power button
Switched to clocksource tsc
hung twice, did a long poweroff / "colder" boot.
hangs on LUKS password prompt.
FAIL. With many attempts with just trying to boot into a setup USB, this simply does not work properly.
2016-11-05 - 14.2 64bit ∞
The setup USB:
slackware-14.2-source-dvd.iso, prepared on a USB stick with a simple
- I had to boot
huge.s nomodesetto get past a bootup freeze just after one of the
Freeing unused kernel memorymessages.
- The font is shit, for some reason.
- The textmode resolution is low.
- There's no Links or Lynx.
NTFS partitions can be mounted, but are read-only.
- dm-crypt and set up the LVM.
- Install the 64 bit distro.
- Install https://sourceforge.net/projects/slackers/files/ecryptfs-utils/ instead of my 'alien' version.