An evil scientist works to realize his vision, but his previous superhero creations are assembled to go against him.
Russia's answer to Marvel, I guess. High-budget and shockingly-poorly executed. Odd and badly-written, it's not bad enough to be fun and funny. I recommend this movie for people who are tired of all the superhero movies.. it is like a vegetable cleanse.
- The song in the trailer is a clip from Защитники by Юлия Терещенко (on YouTube)
- previously titled "Zaschitniki"
- aka "The Guardians"
early rumours of this movie mis-titled it "Defenders" [ 1 ] was www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V_pC-ggZqc
- edited subtitles
- Imperfect, but pretty good. The timing wasn't looked at.
- edited subtitles
- 9:30 -- Okay, I get it.. but.. where are the guards?
- 10:15 -- See also Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines - (2003 movie) and its machine-controlling. At least it had more believable suspension of disbelief.
- 21:15 -- This isn't a very good show.
- 25:15 -- She has the power to not have cold feet in bed.
- 25:30 -- Borscht
- 25:45 -- Why is she all upset, this is stupid.
- 26:00 -- What does she have to offer? The ability to take notes and live to be a first-person witness next century?
- 27:15 -- Handy that it's raining.
- 27:45 -- One day a superhero like that will take off his shirt first.
- 28:30 -- I thought she could regulate her body temperature. How was she seen by infra-red?
- 29:45 -- Assault rifle shots pierce stone.
- 35:00 -- If he doesn't need their help, then why are they alive?
44:15 -- I just realized that if they had a knife in there, then super-speedy could just cut stuff a lot and maybe dig their way out.
- Or maybe he was injected with some slowness drug, or maybe the walls are too hard for that knife or something..
- 47:00 -- Why is she all sensitive?
- 51:00 -- Ronald Reagan, Strategic Defense Initiative
- 51:45 -- All machines. His super power makes no sense.
- I'm guessing "Estofield tower" is fictional. I didn't look very hard. Possibly see List of Moscow Kremlin towers.
- 53:30 -- This isn't very exciting when the pilots aren't actually doing anything.
- 54:00 -- So now we learn why this guy is also moody?
56:45 -- Actually he did have access to rocks all the time. So yeah anyways here's a suit with some rocks we glued to it.
- I guess now he can sort of control those rocks and has powered armor now..
- 1:02:30 -- There are a lot of tires scattered about.
- 1:04:15 -- They ran out of missiles?
- 1:05:15 -- Umm. I'm pretty sure it took a snout-full of bullets just there.
- 1:06:15 -- Oh please tell me I'm going to get an invisible bear with a vulcan gun.
- 1:06:30 -- Oh that little tail waggle.
- 1:08:15 -- I thought the tower had an electromagnetic shield or some such..
- 1:08:45 -- Why why why?.. what's all this about?.. why did he need to go by aircraft?
1:11:15 -- Who could melt steel? I've never seen anyone melt steel.
- Oh, some reference to the generator being dangerous, but that was never really established.
- 1:13:45 -- He dropped the blades a moment ago.
- 1:16:00 -- Oh come on, at least show him using his super power to justify a knife cutting through a steel cable.
- 1:16:30 -- Oh, he kept his pants. Somehow.
- 1:18:15 -- Okay, so this was hinted at earlier, sort of, but this is really confusing.
- 1:20:00 -- No terrorists claimed responsibility, yet there were piles of mercenaries.
- 1:21:00 -- silence is golden is a proverb.
1:21:30 -- Okay, who even is this character? She makes no damned sense.
- Was the betrayal of the commander-guy never discovered?
TO BE CONTINU-- haha just kidding.
[ + ]