- 1 Old notes from between 2006-10-16 and 2007-09-02
- 1.1 collection 1?, disk 1a - ep2
- 1.2 collection 1?, disk 1 - ep3
- 1.3 collection ?, disk2, ep1
- 1.4 collection ?, disk2, ep2
- 1.5 collection 2, disk1, ep2
- 1.6 collection 2, disk2, ep2
- 1.7 collection 3, disk1, ep1
- 1.8 collection 3, disk1, ep2
- 1.9 collection 3, disk2, ep1
- 1.10 collection 4, cd1, ep1
- 1.11 collection 4, cd1, ep2
- 1.12 collection 4, cd2, ep1
- 1.13 collection 4, cd1, ep3?
- 1.14 collection 5, cd1, ep1
- 1.15 collection 5, cd1, ep2
- 1.16 collection 5, cd2, ep1
- 1.17 collection 5, cd2, ep2
- 2 s05e01 - 2004-09-24 - The Weight (1)
- 3 s05e02 - 2004-10-01 - The Weight (2)
- 4 s05e03 - 2004-10-08 - Phear Phactor Phenom
- 5 s05e04 - 2004-10-15 - Decay of the Angel
- 6 s05e05 - 2004-10-22 - The Eschatology of Our Present
- 7 s05e06 - 2004-10-29 - When Goes Around...
- 8 s05e07 - 2004-11-05 - Attempting Screed
Old notes from between 2006-10-16 and 2007-09-02 ∞
collection 1?, disk 1a - ep2 ∞
- Come on.. re-taking the ship has been a theme. How come they're so lame at it? How come they knocked people out but didn't actually secure them? How come they didn't re-arm properly?
- 30:25 -- The wires were hanging out when she was almost closing it, then they weren't as it was being closed. =/
- 37:50 -- You see, shooting the chains wouldn't loosen the cuffs.
- 38:10 -- Escape pods? Why would they require ship power anyways?
40:00 -- Uh, what's with the three-button remote? Why can't he use a console? How many button pushes would it take for him to shoot a defensive missile anyways?
collection 1?, disk 1 - ep3 ∞
07:40 -- You see, they're called nanobots because they are really small. So small that they are defined by how many nanometers long they are. This is small enough to be a molecule-sized things. So small that a logo doesn't fit on it. The idea of a symbol does not compute. It's like tattooing the surface of an atom. There's no such concept.
13:30 -- Good thing that's an armoured couch.
collection ?, disk2, ep1 ∞
- more pathetic re-taking the ship action.
- 31:45 -- "Long story" .. The sword and wig are from season 5, disk7 ep1 of Hercules - The Legendary Journeys - (1995-1999 show).
37:00 -- Uh, ejecting the core would be EJECTING HER ONLY CORE.
collection ?, disk2, ep2 ∞
4:10 -- The rocks are so near Andromeda that they could be gathered out of space, right? But I guess they were going fast, which means the rocks would have been ejected and themselves would be going fast..
collection 2, disk1, ep2 ∞
A ship that far away wouldn't shake things up that much for that long.
collection 2, disk2, ep2 ∞
2:10 -- You see, in space there's NO AIR. So turbulence doesn't exist.
collection 3, disk1, ep1 ∞
- 6:45 -- Dead for like three years now? Wrong. That's according to Dylan's timeline. According to Harper's timeline it would be 8.
- 7:00 -- Big warning bells go off! Where in the heck did he get anything? Did he always have that on him? No, then where did he get it? From the evil, of course.
- 8:22 -- The quantum teleporter? What in the hell are they thinking? Don't they have super-cool doorways which can transport anything to the various planets? Why don't they bring it up and at least dismiss it as being too difficult to use for this circumstance (i.e. the door is on the wrong side of that planet or leads into enemy territory)
- 10:24 -- Three years? Wrong.
- 27:24 -- No, you're actually still moving towards the suns.
- 28:50 -- Ok look, all this fwcking shark jumping does NOT make up for the bad writing and season plot. Well, the plot for the last few seasons..
- 39:19 -- Of course, that could be anyone on that ship, or it could be a drone or remote-piloted or something.
- 40:00 -- Uh, so how did he record that message ahead of time like that?
41:30 -- How about we collect the body and have a funeral?
collection 3, disk1, ep2 ∞
- 25:52 -- You see, if Tyr's son was the progenitor's reincarnation, then his son would look like this guy. But .. uh. Sigh.
- And how in the hwll did they get a sample of Tyr's son's DNA?
- 27:20 -- Notice how his face is healed? If our man wasn't so pumped up maybe he would have noticed..
- 31:45 -- Nice Back to the Future - (1985 movie) thing. But you see.. there's nothing stopping him from capturing Drago and locking him up for life. Did anyone think of that?
35:00 -- The thing about punching someone in the face until they die is.. that hammering on their chest doesn't bring them back to life.
collection 3, disk2, ep1 ∞
- 00:59 -- Trans' sun? But this hasn't been mentioned before..
- 37:00 -- Yes, this show has gone to the dogs..
40:40 -- Explain what "getting her" means.. oh good, she just mysteriously appears.
collection 4, cd1, ep1 ∞
- 08:50 -- That bin she's carrying is a collapsible laundry bin from IKEA. =)
- 09:00 -- Oh, the light across the eyes gag. How.. lame. Very Star Trek - (1966 show).
- 22:30 -- I really hate when they show something on a monitor and then switch views. Would we see the outside of the ship as part of that recording? No we wouldn't.
- 23:15 -- "Dear one".
40:30 -- Explain what the fuck just happened. How is she safe? She was doomed before..
collection 4, cd1, ep2 ∞
19:00 -- "They're alive!" is from Frankenstein.
collection 4, cd2, ep1 ∞
- The title of this episode, Totalled Recall, is a play off of Total Recall - (1990 movie).
- 1:05 -- Uh, isn't go played by putting pieces down on the board, and not by sliding them around?
- 3:15 -- Uh. Yes, that would have been a neat feature. FOR THE LAST FOUR SEASONS. I guess nobody remembered that one. Or people thought the shock-stick gag was good enough.
- 16:30 -- Wouldn't she be collecting dust or something? You know.. after 60-100 years. There's a window right there too, so stuff would float in. No cobwebs or anything.
- 18:10 -- Aha, it's not a window, and they're in space. So there must be also be air scrubbers taking out the dust or some such.
19:50 -- 6 days? Was he shaving during that time or something?
collection 4, cd1, ep3? ∞
- 8:00 -- Seeing dead people!
- 13:00 -- He's drinking again?
- 16:20 -- Speaking of chest. I guess her absence was because.. well she's a MILF now.
- 19:39 -- But Romy shouldn't have superior parts or anything. Or maybe she was salvaged from parts on the Andromeda so she's a match? So Doyle has some missing bits and she has some missing bits?
- 26:30 -- The list and naughty and nice reference is from "He's making a list, checking it twice, going to find out whose naughty or nice." which is a part of a Christmas song.
- 28:25 -- How come all those sparks appeared in the two sides of the corridor?
- 26:05 -- Noone died? How about all those antisocial people living underground?
- 39:00 -- No problem, just open multiple portals and shred that sun into different directions into slipstream.
40:30 -- Romy's memories didn't haunt her anymore anyways. She already explained that she didn't have nightmares anymore.
collection 5, cd1, ep1 ∞
- 06:25 -- Wait a second.. a moment earlier the small section of the panel which Harper was working on had a blue outline.
15:45 -- Dr. Zaius? =)
collection 5, cd1, ep2 ∞
I'm really happy that they kept the continuity of Radey's whip-wounds.
- 11:20 -- Uh, Methos 2? What's that?
- 18:25 -- "We are not the droids you're looking for" is from Star Trek - (1966 show) s01e04 I believe.
18:50 -- But they can both go at super speeds and all that. So what's the deal?
collection 5, cd2, ep1 ∞
2:05 -- What Women Want - (2000 movie)
collection 5, cd2, ep2 ∞
6:20 -- Summerville. =)
- FIXME - is this from the second superman tv show? (the young version)